Wednesday, March 15, 2006



THANKS GIRLS for being there for me!

I'm feeling so fortunate to have them to celebrate my 18th birthday with me. Dinner-ed at Viet Cafe, not forgetting taking lots and lots of pics (3 cams to be exact) and LIQUOR! We're not that kinda ppl, you know, drink and stuff. Nah, we're a bunch of guai kias THANKS.
Being able to meet my girls and doing the normal catching ups with one another is totally memorable. I missed them SOO much la. It's like, havent been meeting up tt often due to our individual schedule. YUP. Anw, really damn damn happy ystd. They got me an Adidas jacket. I was too lost for words man. Really, I've been wanting a jacket all along, and an Adidas one. Asked my bro for it but he didnt get for me. And they did. Love you girls!

Hrm, and thanks Deshu <33 for the swissotel buffet and choc. fight. THANKS. You know what I mean yeah. HAH. Still cant believe that I actually said that it was a condo, causing so much confusion till you'd to call for help!

All right. Block tests are coming and I think my class are getting more pathetic. Ms Choo has taken a long break and has officially dropped all her j2 classes, including us. I think that she's the best tutor afterall. But, yup, sad. And our 2 short-term teachers didnt give us sufficient time for consultation. This sucks man. My bro just told me that his friend might be coming to MJC to be a relief teacher for chem. It's like, so qiao! And he said if I've anything can just go and ask him, cos he's a pro. I have no idea if it's true but I do hope that he'll come to MJ. At least there's someone to ask for consultation and stuff.


Like what Mu's told me just now, everyone's blog seem to be dying. NVM. I shall live.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 10:21 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT